For all inquires, including scheduling Darlene for in-person appearances and/or Skype™ or telephone discussions with, book clubs, please complete the contact information and we will get back to you.
Darlene has spoken to diverse groups (Philanthropic, business, educational, writer’s associations and conferences, etc.) on:
- Reinventing yourself for success and/or fulfillment
- Women in the business world
- Time management in today’s world of technology
- The three types of shoppers and how it affects your business
- How to get over the fear of writing poorly
- The road to publication
- Marketing before and after publication
- Sustaining suspense, page by page
- Time management and Negotiating skills for business and everyday life.
- Twists and turns of writing page-turning suspense
- And many more topics
For media requests, please contact:
Rachel Friedman, V.P. of Media Operations
Phone: (800) 881-7342, Ext. 206
Kathy Porter, Administrative Assistant
Share this with your friends:
Use this form to send a message directly to Darlene's office.
(*) Required Field
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- No events